On Monday, June 20, SB 1564, the Health Care Right of Conscience Bill, was placed on Gov. Rauner’s desk. If it becomes law, pro-life physicians, hospitals, and crisis pregnancy centers will be forced to discuss the “benefits” of abortion and refer the patient to a place where they can get an abortion.
Tell Gov. Bruce Rauner to VETO this bill. Without a VETO, SB 1564 will become law within 60 days.
Rauner ran for office as a fiscal conservative with “no social agenda.” We need to hold him to his word!
- Pray fervently that Gov. Rauner will VETO the Health Care Right of Conscience Bill.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to move in the lives of our Governor, his family, and the Illinois General Assembly.
- Pray babies are protected in the womb from those who want to murder them.
- Contact Bruce Rauner. Respectfully, yet firmly, urge him to VETO SB 1564. The governor’s public comment lines are 217-782-0244 and 312-814-2121. They are not taking names and addresses – only tallies that they send to the governor at the end of each day.
- Urge your friends, family, pregnancy centers, and your church to contact Gov. Rauner and ask him to VETO SB 1564.
Be strong and courageous! Don’t be afraid or discouraged … for there is a power far greater on our side! We have the Lord our God to help us and fight our battles for us!
“Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid nor dismayed before the king of Assyria, nor before all the multitude that is with him; for there are more with us than with him. With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the Lord our God, to help us and to fight our battles.” And the people were strengthened by the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.” (2 Chronicles 32:7-8)