CWA’s International Affairs Department focuses on U.S. foreign policy and aid, women’s empowerment, religious freedom, and human rights.
Latest News and Headlines
On July 7, Concerned Women for America (CWA) is co-hosting our first international event in Mexico City to support government officials in protecting their national laws. CWA’s Vice President of…
Concerned Women for America Vice President of International Affairs Neydy Casillas, Esq. highlights the Biden administration’s distorted rhetoric in defending a pro-abortion agenda in her latest Townhall article, “Biden Administration Masks Abortion Agenda…
In her latest piece in The Federalist, our Vice President of International Affairs, Neydy Casillas, Esq., decries the UN’s support of radical left-leaning policies. Instead of focusing on critical issues…
Concerned Women for America Vice President of International Affairs Neydy Casillas, Esq. highlights the increasing leftist shift of internationally recognized organizations in her latest Washington Times article, “The Left is…
By Neydy Casillas, Esq., Vice President of International Affairs Over the past few days, the extremist Muslims of Hamas have launched a terrorist attack on the people of Israel. The…
By Amy Lidell, Intern for Concerned Women for America The fight for life continues as the United States has come together with Brazil, Egypt, Hungary, Indonesia, and Uganda to form…
This week House Republicans used their minority status rights to amend legislation before final passage with a measure to combat anti-Semitism in American education. This tool of the minority, called…
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE September 15, 2020 Contact: Stephanie Rivera 954.243.6301, firstname.lastname@example.org A Historic Day Advancing New Hope for Middle East Peace Washington, D.C.- Today, as Israel and the Arab nations…
Penny Nance, CEO and President of Concerned Women for America, responds to the President’s announcement of an historic agreement to normalize relations between Israel and United Arab Emirates: “The historic…
By Jaelyn Morgan, Intern for the Department of International Affairs, Concerned Women for America In the face of China’s gross violations against the Uyghur people and other minorities, the United…
Media release: AHA Foundation, Concerned Women for America, and Independent Women’s Forum together urge the U.S. government to amend planned changes to asylum rules that would end gender-based asylum. Read…
- “Ivanka Trump Vs. Hunter Biden: A Tale of Media’s Partisan Sexism Highlighted by the Coverage”. OAN One America News Network. October 22, 2019.
- “Democrat Party Anti-Woman Since 1878 Republicans Celebrate 99 Years” OAN One America News Network. August 31, 2019.
- “Historic Trump: Women are Vital to Fighting Extremism, Keeping Peace.” OAN One America News Network. August 9, 2019.
- “Trump plays his hand while Democrats overplay theirs”. One News Now. American Family Radio. July 22, 2019.
- “The Insanity of the Equality Act” The Buck Sexton Show, Premiere Networks, iHeartMedia, Inc. May 15, 2019.
- “The Inequality of the Equality Act” Tamara Scott Live, Truth for Our Time. Aired: 99.3 FM Truth Network, Radio, Des Moines, Iowa and World View Radio/World View TV. May 3, 2019.
- “Religious Freedom Around the World” CWA Podcast Use Your Voice with Penny Nance. Episode 14.
- “US National Intelligence Priority: WHO Director-General Ties to Communist China.” CNS News. May 13, 2020”
- “UN Report Promotes Abortion, LGBT Rights, Over Human Rights” Washington Times. April 13, 2020.
- “China’s Reach into Mainstream America Comes With a High Price to Pay” Daily Caller. April 7, 2020.
- “Something Smells About Bernie’s Self-Declared ‘Pro-Israel and Pro-Palestinian’ Platform” Townhall. February 28, 2020.
- “Corbynism has been defeated, but the Anti-Semitism at its Core Lives On” The Hill. December 15, 2019.
- “UN is Pushing Abortion on Developing Countries, But The Trump Administration is Fighting Back” November 20, 2019. Daily Caller.
- “Ivanka Trump is Right about Empowering Women”. October 10, 2019. National Review.
- “How ‘China is home to the worst human rights crises of our time’—It’s why the Commission on Unalienable Rights is so necessary.” The Washington Times. October 1, 2019. Print version and accessed at: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/30/how-china-is-home-to-the-worst-human-rights-crises/
- “Promoting Women in Peace Processes” The Washington Times. July 31, 2019.
- “Why doesn’t every persecuted group get a flag at U.S. Embassies?” Washington Examiner, June 18, 2019. With Penny Nance.
- “Debasing Women’s Rights at the UN with the Same Old Mantra” Washington Examiner, May 2, 2019.
- “No Abortion is Not an International Right, so the Left Should Stop Pushing” The Hill. March 23, 2019.
- “A Cry for the Lost Lives of Millions of Women and Girls” Washington Examiner. March 17, 2019.
- “How Conservative UN Social Policies Strengthen U.S. Relations” The Federalist. February 15, 2019.
- “Trump is a Born Dealmaker, Let Him Do His Thing” Townhall. Opinion. June 18, 2018
- “Pompeo: Another Religious Litmus Test for Christians.” Townhall. Opinion. April 25, 2018