LGBTQ rights proponent, Rep. Linda Chapa LaVia (D-Aurora), has sponsored House Bill 0922. If passed, the bill will require every public middle and high school in Illinois to provide free tampons and sanitary napkins in every bathroom.
House Bill 0922, “Amends the School Code. Provides that a school district shall make feminine hygiene products available, at no cost to students, in each bathroom of every school building (rather than in bathrooms of school buildings). Effective immediately.”
Note: The addition of the word “each” mandates the inclusion of feminine hygiene dispensers in every boy’s/men’s bathroom.
Question: How much will the installation of hygiene dispensers in each boy’s bathroom cost Illinois tax-payers? A more cost-effective solution would be to have transgendered “boys” get their supplies from the school counselor’s office.
This bill is a legislative mandate to further the LGBTQ agenda in the state of Illinois. They are looking for any and all opportunities to communicate a message that the LGBTQ lifestyle is common, normal, and emotionally and physically healthy. Let your voice be heard.
This bill is on its second reading, so it is important to act now.
Please take action!
- Contact your state representative and urge him/her to oppose HB0922 – Public School Personal Hygiene Bill. Click here to find out who your representative is and how to contact him/her. Be sure to let them know that you are a member of Concerned Women for America of Illinois.
- Forward this alert to your family, friends, as well as, churches in your area.
Please join with me in prayer that:
- Christians will defend their pro-family values and demand Biblical truth in legislation.
- Legislators will seek God’s wisdom and guidance before voting on LGBTQ-related bills.
- God will intervene to halt the LGBTQ indoctrination of public-school children.
“But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in Me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone hung around your neck” (Mark 9:42)
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”- Edmund Burke
Take the next step!
- Consider donating to CWA of Illinois online or write a check out to “Concerned Women for America,” put “CWA of IL” on the memo line, and then send it to CWA of Illinois at 1255 W. Empire Street, Freeport, IL 61032. Our state is run exclusively through donations. Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity.
- Visit the CWA of Illinois webpage to see how you can become involved in our organization.
- If someone forwarded this e-alert to you, and you would like to be on our e-alert list, email me, and I will be happy to add you. You will receive legislative, project and event notices.