Concerned Women for America (CWA) of Pennsylvania encourages you to join thousands at the 3rd Annual Pennsylvania March for Life in Harrisburg on October 16. Let’s take a stand for life again as we show Gov. Josh Shapiro (Democrat), his administration, and our legislators that we support women and their babies.
March for Life Schedule:
- 10:00 a.m. – Pre-Rally Prayer and Praise with Robert Albino
- 11:00 a.m. – Rally
Speakers include Dawn Fitzpatrick, new March for Life Executive Director; Michael Geer, President of Pennsylvania Family Institute; Bishop Senior, Diocese of Harrisburg; David Bereit, Founder of 40 Days for Life; Dr. Kendra Kolb, Pro-Life Advocate and Neonatologist.
- Noon – March
- 1:00 p.m. – Auxiliary Event, Silent No More Testimonies
- Please join us on Monday, October 16, to show your support for the sanctity of life!
- Make plans now to attend and be sure to invite a friend! Drop me an email if you can attend, and I will send a meet-up location as the event draws closer.
- The Pennsylvania March for Life needs volunteers. Please sign up via this form to help make this another successful and organized event.
- Tasteful homemade signs are great! If you would like to make your own sign and need ideas, check out the examples on the March for Life website.
- Visit the March for Life website for FAQs and additional details, such as vehicle parking options.
- To see if a bus is leaving from your area, please contact Tina Brumagen at [email protected].
Pray: Father, we ask that the hearts of those who oppose the life issue will be tendered. Use the presence of the Undefeated Courage Ultrasound Bus once again as a lifesaving measure at this event. Lord, help each of us to show Your love and care to those who have been affected by abortion. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
I look forward to seeing you October 16. We are stronger together!
From knees to feet,
Dilonna M. Coran