Dear CWA of Washington Member,
Thank you for standing with Concerned Women for America, the nation’s largest public policy women’s organization with over 500,000 participants across our nation. We urge you to find a local Prayer/Action Chapter to attend and add your prayers and action to our network. Click here to do so! If there is not a chapter in your area, will you seriously pray and consider starting one? This is YOUR CWA, and we depend upon you to take leadership in gathering likeminded citizens to pray for our nation, state, communities, and families. Together we will seek to repair the moral and cultural damage done by those who rebel against God, His Son, and The Holy Bible and its principles. If at all interested, please contact me with the information below and/or fill out the Leadership Application form.
Women for Kavanaugh!
As the nation’s largest public policy women’s organization, we are concerned about many things. One of those issues is supporting national sovereignty and the U. S. Constitution as written. CWA believes recently nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh will do just that.
Penny Nance, CEO and President of Concerned Women for America, issued the following statement after Kavanaugh was announced:
“This is an historic moment for the United States. This is why conservative women voted overwhelmingly for Donald J. Trump – to ensure that a proper constitutional balance is restored to our nation’s highest court. President Trump made a promise to the American people and, just as with the confirmation of Justice Neil Gorsuch, he is delivering on that promise. Judge Brett Kavanaugh is abundantly qualified to sit on the bench of the United States Supreme Court. He is among the best and brightest jurists on the appellate courts with a reputation of being fair and impartial in his decisions. Judge Kavanaugh is known as a judge who respects the Constitution as written, refusing to legislate from the bench. This is what we need at this time on the U.S. Supreme Court.”
Click here for more information.
Please Take Action:
- Email your U.S. Senators and let them know that you support Judge Kavanaugh as your choice for Supreme Court Justice. Ask them how they plan to vote. Be sure to let them know that you are a member of Concerned Women for America of Washington. Click here to easily email your Senators. Fill in the information within the right column.
- If time allows please call and write them as well.
- Sen. Patty Murray (D): (202) 224-2621, 154 Russell Senate Office Building,
Washington, D.C. 20510
- Sen. Maria Cantwell (D): (202) 224-3441, 511 511 Hart Senate Office Building, Washington, DC 20510
Remember, regardless of how you think your senators will vote or how they have voted in the past, they must not only hear from those who oppose Judge Kavanaugh, they need to know that there are many Women for Kavanaugh.
One Week Left to Support the Protect Life Rule!
This is the final week to submit comments on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Protect Life Rule. We have a great and urgent opportunity to shift taxpayer funds away from abortionist facilities and direct funds toward real health centers. Planned Parenthood alone receives at least $50 million from Title X, and 90% of the women who enter their clinics have abortions. A new proposed rule directs money away from abortion providers.
Please Take Action: If you have not yet submitted your comment, please add yours to thousands of others. Click here to do so now. If time allows, it’s important to personalize your comments. Feel free to use one or more of these talking points. And, please encourage others to make their voice heard.
After the 60-day comment period is up, HHS will review the comments and issue a final rule based on the public’s feedback. The deadline is Tuesday, July 31. So far about 90,000 comments have been posted. We do not yet know how many are positive or negative. But, it has been reported that HHS was anticipating 10% positive and 90% negative. So, we are praying that all pro-life warriors will unite and let your voices be heard!
Together we can influence the right to life on a national level. The opposition will not take their hand out of the cookie jar without significant opposition.
For more information on this issue view last month’s alert.
Forward this onto others and encourage them to not miss out on this opportunity to both pray and act during this time in American history.
Please Pray with Us:
- Pray for positive outcomes to Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination.
- Pray support for the Protect Life Rule will outweigh the opposition.
- Pray about becoming a Prayer/Action Leader or Home Team Captain in order to bravely and lovingly stand fast in the faith alongside other CWA leaders in this huge cultural battle.God’s blessings to you as you continue to stand up for His principles in a culture that so needs to hear from us that He is the one and only true God and Creator of the universe and that His Son Christ Jesus’s suffering was for our benefit, enabling us to live out Biblical values here on Earth, long before we enter into His presence in Heaven.In His Service,
P.O. Box 143
Woodinville, WA 98072