Planned Parenthood betrays women and should not be receiving federal funds. They must be investigated on both a national and state level immediately.
View what Penny Nance, Concerned Women for America CEO and President, had to say at a press conference in Washington, D.C., yesterday
Please take action:
- View all three disturbing video’s click on this link.
- After viewing do your part by signing our petition. We need as many signatures as possible to present to the Senate as they take up the defunding of Planned Parenthood before they break for the August recess. We will continue to collect signatures and want to have thousands of signatures to take to the Congress when they return in September.
- IMMEDIATELY – Contact Sen. Mark Warner (D-Virginia) 202-224-2023/e-mail/twitter, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Virginia) 202-224-4024/e-mail/twitter. The Senate is scheduled to address the defunding of Planned Parenthood before they leave for the summer break.
- Contact Rep. Rob Wittman (R-1st District Virginia) 202-225-4261/e-mail/twitter, Rep. Scott Rigell (R-2nd District Virginia) 202-225-4215/e-mail/twitter, Rep. Bobby Scott (D-3rd District Virginia) 202-225-8351/e-mail/twitter, Rep. J. Randy Forbes (R-4th District Virginia) 202-225-6365/e-mail/twitter, Rep. Robert Hurt (R-5th District Virginia) 202-225-4711/e-mail/twitter, Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-6th District Virginia)202-225-5431/e-mail/twitter, Rep. Dave Brat (R-7th District Virginia) 202-225-2815/e-mail/twitter, Rep. Don Byer (D-8th District Virginia) 202-225-4376/e-mail/twitter, Rep. Morgan Griffith (R-9th District Virginia) 202-225-3861/e-mail/twitter, Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-10th District Virginia) 202-225-5136/e-mail/twitter and Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-11th District Virginia) 202-225-1492/e-mail/twitter. Ask for a congressional investigation into the practices of Planned Parenthood and an immediate defunding of Planned Parenthood.
- Your Members of Congress may be holding town hall meetings while they are in the state during the August recess. Attend those meetings and respectfully ask them for a congressional investigation and an immediate defunding of Planned Parenthood. Ask them where they stand on this issue.
- Contact Gov. Terry McAuliffe at 804-786-2211 or e-mail him. Ask him to investigate Planned Parenthood facilities within Virginia immediately due to recent developments and the over 400 health violations discovered in abortion clinics in Virginia, some of which are in Planned Parenthood facilities. In addition ask him to return funds his PAC received from Planned Parenthood. He continues to receive pressure; please be sure to do your part.
Please pray: Ask the Lord to give those who end up investigating on a national level the wisdom to discover the truth and the courage to speak it. Pray the pressure on Gov. McAuliffe intensifies and he does the right thing.
Enough is enough!