Planned Parenthood betrays women and should not be receiving federal funds. They must be investigated on both a national and state level immediately.
View what Penny Nance, Concerned Women for America CEO and President, had to say at a press conference in Washington, D.C., yesterday
Please take action:
- View all three disturbing video’s click on this link.
- After viewing do your part by signing our petition. We need as many signatures as possible to present to the Senate as they take up the defunding of Planned Parenthood before they break for the August recess. We will continue to collect signatures and want to have thousands of signatures to take to the Congress when they return in September.
- IMMEDIATELY – Contact Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina), Senator Tim Scott (R-South Carolina). Ask for a congressional investigation and an immediate defunding of Planned Parenthood. All of their contact information can be found here. The Senate is scheduled to address the defunding of Planned Parenthood before they leave for the summer break.
- Contact Rep. Mark Sanford (R-District 1), Rep. Joe Wilson (R- District 2), Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-District 3), Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-District 4), Rep. Mick Mulvaney (R-District 5), Rep. James E. Clyburn (D-District 6), Rep. Tom Rice, Jr. (R–District 7). All of their contact information can be found here. Ask for a congressional investigation into the practices of Planned Parenthood and an immediate defunding of Planned Parenthood.
- Your Members of Congress may be holding town hall meetings while they are in the state during the August recess. Attend those meetings and respectfully ask them for a congressional investigation and an immediate defunding of Planned Parenthood. Ask them where they stand on this issue
- Contact Gov. Nikki Haley at 803-734-2100 or e-mail her. Ask her to investigate Planned Parenthood facilities within South Carolina immediately due to recent developments.
- Forward this e-alert on to like-minded friends and family and ask then to pray and take action.
Please pray: Ask the Lord to give those who end up investigating on a national level the wisdom to discover the truth and the courage to speak it. Pray the pressure on Gov. Haley intensifies and she does the right thing.
Enough is enough!