I am writing today to give you a status update on the Kansas Choose Life License Plate project and to ask for your assistance. As a reminder, the Kansas Department of Revenue (KDOR) will begin production and issuing the specialty tag when we reach the threshold of 1000 preregistrations for the tags. We are nearly halfway to meeting the KDOR requirement.
Click here to read more about the license plate project.
Concerned Women for America (CWA) of Kansas has set a goal to sell 125 additional specialty plate registrations by May 30, 2020. Thank you to all who have purchased the specialty plate. If you have not done so, consider the value to the pro-life movement in Kansas if cars across the state had the Choose Life tags. Choose Life America has this to say about the license plates:
- All states allow specialty license plates to promote and/or raise funds to support various non-profit organizations within their state.
- The Choose Life plate is now in 32 states and the District of Columbia and has raised over $28 million for the cause of life and adoption in those states.
Take Action Today!
- Print and fill out the back panel of the brochure, or go to chooselifeplate.com, to obtain a Choose Life license plate!
- Encourage others to do the same! Print off or order brochures to distribute. Go to our website and print off the Choose Life brochure or email us to order brochures.
- Involve your church! Approach your pastor to find out if you can distribute the brochure in church.
Pray with me that we will find favor in new areas of advertisement. May the Lord provide an increase of people willing to join this effort. Galatians 6:9 says, “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”
Thanks for all the help of organizations, newspapers, and individuals who not only ordered the tag but who are promoting the plates. Let’s do it again! The job cannot be done without you.