The nation’s largest abortion business, Planned Parenthood, currently receives federal funding: over one-half billion taxpayer dollars per year.
Planned Parenthood has a sordid history that includes aiding and abetting sex traffickers, giving sexual bondage instructions to children, sex-selection abortions, blatant racism, failure to report the molestation and rape of minors and more. View videos.
BUT NOW Planned Parenthood appears to be dissecting and selling baby lungs, hearts, and brains for profit, making thirty to one hundred dollars per dead baby. View videos.
Republican Senators, led by Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), will highlight legislation to protect women’s health and defund Planned Parenthood, S. 1881.
- No Federal funds may be made available to Planned Parenthood Federation of America, or to any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, or clinics.
- All funds no longer available to Planned Parenthood will continue to be made available to other eligible entities to provide women’s health care.
Concerned Women for America is joining other organizations around the nation to say “Enough is enough.”
- Contact Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Illinois) at 202-224-2854 or e-mail him. Tell him to vote YES on S.1881.
- Contact Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Illinois) at 202-224-2152 or e-mail him. Tell him to vote YES on S.1881.
- Forward this alert to every pro-Life person you know. Urge them to call our Illinois Senators and urge them to vote YES on S.1881.
- Planned Parenthood is now operating under a stated policy of becoming the country’s largest abortion provider, being enabled to do so through a combination of taxpayer funding and its affiliate-structure.
- Taxpayer funds provided to Planned Parenthood continue to grow in significant amounts, as does the number of abortions they perform. While on the other hand, services like cancer screenings continue to decline.
- Due to the behemoth that Planned Parenthood has become and the built-in advantages that are afforded to them through this status (“too big to fail”), such as medical supply negotiating as a large-volume provider, Planned Parenthood is able to maintain a monopoly on women’s health services in some geographic areas.
- De(taxpayer)-funding Planned Parenthood is the logical thing for people across the political spectrum: it denies federal funding to an organization with a stated policy of increasing its abortion market-share and it allows the geographic regions wherein Planned Parenthood has a stranglehold to be opened to competitive alternatives, which almost always leads to competitive pricing and improved service quality.
- This Bill keeps tax payers from being compliant with an entity riddled with scandal and being investigated
- The Bill frees up funds for other legitimate women’s health facilities that are not scandal-ridden nor performing abortions, such as community health centers.
- Pray for a public outcry from clergy and citizens to pass S.1881.
- Pray for God to speak to Senators in a dream, in a vision of the night as they slumber in their beds and terrify them with warning to turn them from wrongdoing and keep them from pride. (Job 33:15-17)
- Pray that Americans will humble themselves and repent for allowing millions of unborn baby to die in the womb.
“Rescue those who are unjustly sentenced to die; save them as they stagger to their death. Don’t excuse yourself by saying, ‘Look, we didn’t know.’ For God understands all hearts, and He sees you. He who guards your soul knows you knew. He will repay all people as their actions deserve.” – Proverbs 24:11-12