We are at a pivotal moment in the fight to restore a proper balance to the nation’s highest court through the confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Here are five things you can do to help Judge Kavanaugh:
- Write a note of encouragement to Judge Kavanaugh: Brett Kavanaugh and his family have been through so very much. May our words be like cool water and shelter in the midst of a ferocious firestorm. CWA will ensure your comments get to Judge Kavanaugh.
- Sign petition (women only): It is important for women to speak out in support of Judge Kavanaugh. The higher the volume the more our voices, as women, will be heard.
- Email a letter of support for Judge Kavanaugh to Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Arizona) TODAY even if you’re not from Arizona—he is asking to hear from women across the county.
- Contact our U.S. Senators again. Let them know that you support Kavanaugh and want them to vote “yes!” Leave a message if no one answers, and be sure to tell them that you are a member of Concerned Women for America.
- Attend Women for Kavanaugh event this Friday, October 5 in Washington, D.C. (Women only.) If you cannot attend, pray. Pray for a high volume of attendees. Note that the time on the link refers to the time of the pick-up and drop off of the busses. The time of the event is yet to be decided.