Join believers from around the state and rally for religious freedom!
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Time: 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Location: Georgia State Capitol – south side of the second floor
–Encourage your pastor to bring a church bus of members!
- Dr. Alveda King, Priests for Life
- Bishop Wellington Boone, Senior Pastor of the Father’s House
- Attorney Jonathan Crumly, Co-counsel for former Atlanta Fire Chief Kelvin Cochran
- Jeremy Dys, Esq. Senior Counsel with Liberty Institute representing Dr. Eric Walsh.
- Dr. Ernest Easley, Sr. Pastor of Roswell Street Baptist Church
- Bishop Garland Hunt, Pastor of the Father’s House
- Dr. Gerald Harris, Editor, The Christian Index
- Pastor Derik Lawrence, Senior Pastor of Victory Baptist Church
- Rev. Paul Smith, Founder/Executive Director of Citizen Impact
Bible believing Christians are facing challenges to our fundamental right to freedom of religion and freedom of conscience – the right to think and believe what we want without fear of retaliation. Free exercise of religion and free speech are the constitutional rights that protect the hands & feet of freedom of conscience.
We cannot sit quietly any longer. We cannot remain passive in the face of a government that acts as if religious faith must remain within the walls of the church building on Sunday. Our nation was founded on the principles of freedom and the free exercise of religion has always been recognized as an active, vibrant part of all society.
Bus drop off: Washington Street directly across the street from the main entrance of the State Capitol
Bus parking ($30 fee) – Archives Building – 359 Fraser Street, Atlanta
You will need an ID to enter the Capitol.
Please take your stand for the righteousness of God to be alive and active in the public square.
Click here for all the details.