If Democrats have their way, Illinois public school K-12 history classes will include a study in the roles and contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in American and Illinois history. Introduced by Anna Moeller (D-District 43 – Elgin) HB0246 ups the ante on LGBTQ indoctrination in the public school system. If passed, this bill will go into effect July 1, 2020.
Leftists have taken advantage of taxpayer money in public schools to promote and legitimize their LGBTQ ideology, while vilifying and stifling traditional values and beliefs. With little pushback and opposition from the Church, the LGBTQ movement has solidified their agenda via legislation.
Please make your voice heard on HB0246! It is currently in the House. Our state representatives need to know that there are many who oppose this. Legislators judge public opinion by the responses of their constituents to the bills.
PLEASE TAKE ACTION!
- Call and/or email your state representative and respectfully ask him/her to oppose HB0246. Click hereto find out who your representative is and how to contact him/her.
- Forward this alert to like-minded family members and friends and encourage them to pray and take action.
PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAYER that our legislators would stand up and protect the minds of public-school children from the LGBTQ ideology. Pray the Church will arise to defend the children.
“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)
Take the next step!
- Consider donating to CWA of Illinois online or write a check out to “Concerned Women for America,” put “CWA of IL” on the memo line, and then send it to CWA of Illinois at 1255 W. Empire Street, Freeport, IL 61032. Our state is run exclusively through donations. Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity.
- Visit the CWA of Illinois webpage to see how you can become involved in our organization.
- If someone forwarded this e-alert to you, and you would like to be on our e-alert list, email me, and I will be happy to add you. You will receive legislative, project, and event notices.