Judge Justifies His Ruling by “Legitimating” a Non-Word
Do you recall the transgender bathroom case last year in Palatine, Illinois? There were 51 families battling to protect the privacy of students in bathrooms, locker rooms, and showers according to their biological gender. The families had sought a preliminary injunction that would require a biological teenage boy who perceived himself as a transgender girl to use the boys’ locker room or a private bathroom while the court moved forward with the case.
On Monday, Magistrate Judge Jeffrey T. Gilbert, in an 82-page report, sided against the 51 families’ request for the preliminary injunction.
Judge Gilbert ruled that
- High school students do not have a constitutional right not to share restrooms or locker rooms with transgender students whose sex assigned at birth is different than theirs.
- A transgender person’s gender identity is an important factor to be considered in determining whether his or her needs, as well as those of cisgender people, can be accommodated in the course of allocating or regulating the use of restrooms and locker rooms. So, to frame the constitutional question in the sense of sex assigned at birth while ignoring gender identity frames it too narrowly.
- A preliminary injunction was an “extraordinary remedy”.
The LGBTQ community has resorted to fabricating terminology to legitimize pseudoscience. Exactly what is a “CISGENDER PERSON”? Could an appeal be made on the basis of fabricating a gender name?
Until parents, the church community and honesty within the psychiatric society push back this gender idiocy, America will continue its downward slope into the abyss.
U.S. District Judge Jorge Alonso, will have the final say over whether to reject or grant the plaintiffs’ request to bar the student from the girls’ locker room while the case proceeds.
The Palatine, Illinois, case is one of many that are challenging the Obama Administration’s efforts to expand bathroom access for transgender students based on their gender identity rather than their birth certificates.
Please PRAY that:
- Churches will take a public stand on the homosexual agenda and have the strength to stand for righteousness.
- Parents will fight to protect the privacy of students in bathrooms, locker rooms and showers according to their biological gender.
Please TAKE ACTION:
- Educate yourself on this issue. Read the CWA brochure Feelings vs. Fact: The Gender Identity Issue. Feel free to print and distribute liberally.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local paper about this case/issue.
- Pass this alert on to friends and family. Much help is needed to stop the LGBTQ agenda to abolish the Biblical and biological definition of gender.
CWA of Illinois
Contact me any time to find out how you can get more involved in defending family values in your community, our great state and America.