There is a battle raging in Colorado for the very souls of your children. The Colorado House of Representatives recently introduced HB19-1032, a bill pertaining to Comprehensive Human Sexuality Education. The bill will be heard before the House Health and Insurance Committee this Wednesday, January 30, at 1:30 p.m.
Your voice is needed TODAY to help stop this very dangerous bill (see Take Action TODAY below).
At a minimum, the proposed legislation would do the following:
- Mandate positive teaching of the LGBTQ ideology and lifestyle while prohibiting any instruction from a faith-based values perspective.
- Require children in local public and charter schools to learn the explicit sexual techniques of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals.
- Encourage early sexual curiosity and sexual experimentation in children who are not developmentally ready.
- Persuade children to become advocates for (and even participate in) sexual exploration, promiscuity, bisexuality, and transgenderism.
Comprehensive Human Sexuality Education is an effort by the radical homosexual lobby to normalize homosexual and other deviant behavior. The rally cry of the homosexual lobby is, “Whoever controls the schools controls the future.” If passed, HB19-1032 would rob Colorado’s children of their innocence by opening them up to immoral and unhealthy practices and teachings. It would condition them to accept inaccurate educational messages of “safe sex” and homosexuality while promoting promiscuity and high-risk sexual behaviors to children as healthy and normal.
Take Action TODAY!
Contact the House Health and Insurance Committee members, either by phone and/or email and urge the members of the committee to vote “NO” on HB1032. The committee members must hear from you today or by 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 30.
- Committee Chair. Rep. Susan Lontine (D), 303-866-2966, [email protected]
- Vice Chair, Rep. Yadira Caraveo (D), 303-866-2918, [email protected]
- Rep. Mark Baisley (R), 303-866-2935, [email protected]
- Rep. Susan Beckman (R), 303-866-2953, [email protected]
- Rep. Janet P. Buckner (D), 303-866-2944, [email protected]
- Rep. Marc Catlin (R), 303-866-2955, [email protected]
- Rep. Dominique Jackson (D), 303-866-3911, [email protected]
- Rep. Cathy Kipp (D), 303-866-4569, [email protected]
- Rep. Kyle Mullica (D), 303-866-2931, [email protected]
- Rep. Matt Soper (R), 303-866-2583, [email protected]
- Rep. Brianna Titone (D), 303-866-2962, [email protected]
Let us pray for the members of the House Health and Insurance Committee by name. Pray they will have the courage to stand up against this very dangerous bill.
Please pray Ephesians 6:12, on behalf of the children of Colorado, “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.”
National Field Director
Concerned Women for America