“So, God Created man in His own image, in the image of God, He created him; male and female He created them.” Genesis 1:27
HB23-1098, a bill to help ensure fairness in women’s sports, has been introduced by
State Rep. Lisa Frizell (R-District 45). HB23-1098 has been assigned to the House State, Civic, Military, and Veterans Affairs Committee. The committee is expected to hear HB23-1098 in the coming week. It is important that the Chairman and members of the committee hear from you.
Fair competition and equality in women’s sports are being threatened, and this legislation will combat that. Individual male born athletes should not be eligible to participate on an athletic team that is exclusively for females – from kindergarten to high school to college.
Many biological girls train and work hard to excel in their chosen sport with the goal of a college scholarship. When a biological boy who thinks he’s a girl is allowed to compete with the biological girls because of his natural endurance and strength, he steals the prize. This ought not to be so.
Read CWA’s Protecting Women’s Sports CWA Fact Sheet 2022.
ACTION: Contact the members of the House State, Civic, Military, and Veterans Affairs Committee and ask them to vote yes on HB23-1098. The committee contact information is listed below my signature. If you are a member of CWA of Colorado, be sure to let them know.
Please forward this information to family and friends.
Please PRAY: Father God, we give thanks for another day of life. We give thanks for Rep. Lisa Frizell and her willingness to file HB23-1098. We pray for the Colorado House Committee and their handling of this legislation. We pray that the committee members will not be overcome with timidity and “political correctness” and will handle this issue with wisdom and courage. In Jesus’ name, we pray, AMEN.
Looking Unto Jesus,
House State, Civic, Military, and Veterans Affairs Committee
- Chairman – Rep. Steven Woodrow (D-District 2): 303-866-2967 | [email protected]
- Vice-Chairman – Rep. David Ortiz (D-District 38): 303-866-2953 | [email protected]
- Rep. Ryan Armagost (R-District 64): 303-866-2906 | [email protected]
- Rep. Andrew Boesenecker (D-District 53): 303-866-2917 | [email protected]
- Rep. Scott Bottoms (R-District 15): 303-866-5525 | [email protected]
- Kyle Brown (D-District 12): 303-866-2920 | [email protected]
- Rep. Kenneth DeGraaf (R-District 22): 303-2927 | [email protected]
- Rep. Elisabeth Epps (D-District 6): 303-866-2911 | [email protected]
- Rep. Naquetta Ricks (D-District 40): 303-866-2944 | [email protected]
- Rep. Said Sharbini (D-District 31): 303-866-2918 | [email protected]
- Rep. Jenny Willford (D-District 34): 303-866-2931 | [email protected]