“So, God created man in His own image; in the image of God, He created him; male and female He created them.” – Genesis 1:27
Last year, Concerned Women for America (CWA) of Louisiana fought hard on the girls’ sports bill that would have allowed only girls to complete in girls’ sports. The bill passed with bipartisan support, only to be vetoed by Gov. John Bel Edwards. An attempt to override the veto failed.
The fight to save women’s sports in Louisiana is back, and we need your help! SB44, a bill that would promote fairness in women’s sports, was introduced by Sen. Beth Mizell (R- District 12) and has been assigned to the Senate Education Committee. The chairman and committee members need to hear from you, particularly if you are a constituent of a committee member, about the importance of ensuring girls have a fair playing field in sports.
- Contact the members of the Senate Education Committee and ask them to support SB44. The committee members are listed below my signature. If you are a constituent, be sure to let them know. Use this link to find out who represents you in the state legislature.
- Forward this information to family and friends.
Please Pray: Pray that Louisiana state senators will not be overcome with timidity and “political correctness” and will handle this issue with positive and fair wisdom for the girls and women of Louisiana.
Anchored in Christ,
2022 Senate Education Committee
- Cleo Fields, Chairman (D-District 14), [email protected] | (225)342-9514
- Katrina R. Jackson, Vice-Chair (D-District 34), [email protected] | (318)343-2877
- Mark Abraham, Member (R-District 25), [email protected] | (337)475-3016
- Robert Mills, Member (R-District 36), [email protected] | (318)371-5200
- Beth Mizell, Member (R-District 12), [email protected] | (985)839-3936
- Kirk Talbot, Member (R-District 10), [email protected] | (504)736.7299
- Mack A. “Bodi” White Jr. (R-District 6) [email protected] | (225)272-1324