Concerned Women for America (CWA) of Texas hand-delivered this letter to our Texas legislative leadership encouraging them to be champions for our daughters and granddaughters as we ask them to protect women’s and girls’ athletic opportunities here in Texas. They need to hear from you, too!
Take Action – Light Up the Switchboard and Inboxes!
Contact the Governor, Lt. Governor, and Speaker of the House and urge them to take proactive action to secure a level playing field for girls and women athletes at all levels. It is important that we “light up their phone lines and inboxes.” The window of opportunity is closing, so please call today!
- Greg Abbott – (512) 463-2000 | Email
- Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick – (512) 463-0001| Email
- Speaker of the House, Dade Phelan – (512) 463-1000 | Email
If you are a member of Concerned Women for America of Texas, let them know.
Be sure to share this with friends and family.
- Please continue to pray that women will not lose the ground we have gained in the last 100 years as we see some men in our current culture attempt to usurp many of our hard-earned, sacrificial protection and opportunities.
- Pray for this Texas legislative session to end well in securing the protection of women.
“For a while [the judge] refused, but later on he said to himself, ‘Though I neither fear God nor have regard for people, yet because this widow keeps on bothering me, I will give her justice, or in the end, she will wear me out by her unending pleas.’” Luke 18:4-5 (NASB)
Just like the widow, we need to be relentless in our pursuit of fairness and equality for our daughters and granddaughters! Please, contact our leaders today!