SB 1564 – the Health Care Right of Conscience Bill –as mentioned in April — has passed both the Illinois House and Senate. It will require pro-life physicians and hospitals as well as crisis pregnancy centers to discuss the “benefits” of abortion and refer the patient to a place where they can get an abortion.
Unless Gov. Bruce Rauner VETOES this bill, SB 1564 will become law.
Gov. Rauner ran for office as a fiscal conservative with “no social agenda.” Regrettably, voters believed him.
- Pray that Gov. Rauner will VETO the Health Care Right of Conscience Bill.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to move in the lives of our Governor, his family and the Illinois General Assembly.
- Pray that babies will be protected in the womb from those who want to murder them.
- Contact your state representatives and state senators. And urge Gov. Rauner to VETO SB 1564.
- Urge your friends, family, pregnancy centers, and your church to contact Gov. Rauner. Tell him to VETO SB 1564.
Be strong and courageous! Don’t be afraid or discouraged … for there is a power far greater on our side! We have the Lord our God to help us and fight our battles for us. (2 Chronicles 32:7-8)