Let your voice be heard! Click here to read and have your name added to the petition to the International Olympic Committee to keep males out of women’s Olympic sports.
As we shared earlier, CWA’s Vice President of Government Relations Doreen Denny was featured in a Daily Caller article about the coalition of international women’s groups urging the International Olympic Committee to suspend their current guidelines which allow transgender athletes to compete in women’s sports. See entire article here.
And, over the last year, Concerned Women for America has been very active in working to protect women and girls from the injustice of allowing males to participate in female sports.
- On National Girls and Women in Sports Day this year, we spearheaded the coalition letter for federal legislation to protect women’s sports.
- Our Vice President for Government Relations Doreen Denny has published numerous articles about this issue. See them below:
- 4/21/20 Supreme Court Should Look to Transgender Sports Case in Harris v. EEOC – cnsnews.com
- 4/02/20 Idaho Becomes First State to Protect Women’s Sports From Transgender Agenda Daily Signal
- 3/13/20 The NCAA’s Black Eye in Women’s Sports Townhall
- 12/11/19 (print edition): How Trump can Save Women’s Sports The Washington Times
- She was also on a panel at Heritage last year (4-8-2019) with Beth Stelzer, Save Women’s Sports, and others: “Is it Fair Play? Women’s Athletics in the Age of Gender Identity”
- See Doreen Denny’s Remarks Here.
This is a crucial time in women’s sports. The 2020 Olympic games have been postponed due to the Coronavirus pandemic, and this gives them valued time to examine transgender participation guidelines. Fill out the form, and we will submit your name on behalf of CWA. Our thanks to Save Women’s Sports for their leadership in launching the petition.