National Day of Prayer Observance
Missouri State Capitol
Americans will gather across the nation to lift up our country in prayer at the 71st observance of the National Day of Prayer (NDP). This year’s event theme is Pray Fervently in Righteousness and Avail Much, taken from James 5:16B “The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.”
We invite you to join Concerned Women for America of Missouri at the event in Jefferson City to gather together as God’s people in public prayer for this very special annual event.
There continues to be an enormous need for prayer in our land, now more than ever. Please join us as we invite the heads of the State of Missouri, Missouri General Assembly, churches, and faith leaders from across the state.
Here are the Jefferson City event details:
Day: Thursday, May 4
Time: 12:00 p.m.
Location: The rotunda inside the Missouri State Capitol, 201 W. Capitol Ave, Jefferson City, MO
- Keynote Speaker William J. Federer, President of Amerisearch
- State Coordinators for the NDP Task Force: Keith and Denise Belton
- Local Missouri NDP Committee Hosts: Rev. Jerry and Kate Angelo with Vanguard Marriage and Family Advocates
- Local Missouri NDP Committee Team: Jerry and Kate Angelo, Bev Ehlen, and Bob Vandenbosch
- Prayer Leaders: Jerry and Kate Angelo, Keith and Denise Belton, Timothy Faber, Pastor Matt Goodsell and Omar Segovia
- Special Musical Artist: Camille Harris
The NDP event is hosted by NDP Task Force, Vanguard Marriage, and Family Advocates, with special thanks to: Bott Radio Network, The Pathway of Missouri Baptist Convention, Family Life, Family Research Council of Missouri, Concerned Women for America of Missouri, along with many other ministry partners, local leaders, and churches.
Join us as we pray for those who lead and those in need in our nation.