#1 SR1752 for Unisex Bathrooms Awaits Vote in Illinois Senate
SR1752, a non-binding Senate Resolution condemning the General Assemblies of North Carolina and Mississippi in regard to upholding the usage of men and women’s multi-use bathrooms according to biological sex, passed out of the Human Services Committee yesterday and is awaiting a vote in the Illinois Senate. Could be voted on any day now. Click here to review status, text of bill and more. Click here for our previous e-alert on this bill.
- CALL YOUR STATE SENATOR TODAY! Urge a “NO” vote on this far reaching resolution. Click here for Illinois House Directory. Don’t know who your representative is? No problem, click here to find out who your representative is and how to contact them.
- Urge your friends, family, and church to call their state senator. Urge him/her to vote “NO” on SR1752.
- Pray for your senator. Ask the Lord to give him wisdom and courage.
- Pray the citizens of Illinois will rise up against the LGBT movement in all areas of government.
#2 Tell Gov. Rauner to Veto SB1564 Health Care Right of Conscience Bill
SB1564, Health Care Right of Conscience, passed the Illinois Senate yesterday. It will become law if signed by Gov. Bruce Rauner. Click here to review status, text of bill and more. Click here for our previous e-alert on this bill.
- SB1564 would require pro-life physicians and hospitals as well as crisis pregnancy centers to discuss the “benefits” of abortion and refer the patient to a place where they can get an abortion.
- Urge your friends, family, and church to contact Gov. Rauner. Ask him to VETO SB1564.
- Pray for Gov. Bruce Rauner and Illinois legislators to uphold GOD’s Truth in legislation.
- Pray Illinois citizens will defend the right to life for babies in the womb.
- Pray God’s love will penetrate the hearts of Illinois legislators and citizens and the truth of His Word will prevail in the Illinois General Assembly.
“What sorrow for those who say that evil is good and good is evil, that dark is light and light is dark, that bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.” (Isaiah 5:20)
“God’s Word, contained in the Bible, has furnished all necessary rules to direct our conduct.” – The American Spelling Book: Containing the Rudiments of the English Language, 1807