House Votes on (In)Equality Act and Rejects Efforts to Save Women’s Sports
Last week, the House passed H.R. 5, the deceptively-named “Equality Act” by a vote of 236-173. This sounds absurd, but the bill strips women from any protection from men who would identify as women in bathrooms, locker rooms, women’s shelters, sports competition, and more.
US Equality Act: Gender Identity Impact Summary
National grassroots women’s organizations with contrasting views on many issues, join hands in mutual concerns over the Equality Act. Making “gender identity” a protected characteristic under federal law would erase the protected category of sex which has been a foundation for securing the rights and opportunities of women in the US.
Feminists, Conservatives Join Forces to Oppose ‘Equality Act’
In an era of increasing political divisiveness, what threat could possibly unite radical feminists and Christian women conservatives? Clearly, this is a historic and momentous occasion when women on the left and right have put aside differences to come together on behalf of all women.
- CWALAC Letter of Opposition
- Dr. Shea Garrison on Truth for our Time with CWA of IA’s Tamara Scott.
- Is It Fair Play? How Female Athletes Are Losing in the Age of Gender Identity
- The Inequality of the Equality Act
- How Gender Identity Policies Hurt the Progress of Women and Girls
- Do transgender rights trump women’s rights? The Left needs to decide
- Don’t be fooled ladies — the Equality Act is a threat to all of us
- Fair Play? Women’s Athletics in the Age of Gender Identity
- How Trump’s Conservative UN Social Policies Strengthen Foreign Relations
- Trump UN Social Policy Strengthens U.S.-Foreign Relations – Reject Neocolonialism and Uphold National Sovereignty
- Three Pillar Strategy – Violence Against Women Act Reauthorization 2018
- Brochure: How Gender Identity Policies Hurt the Progress of Women and Girls