The message from conservative women to Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-North Dakota) is clear, Support Judge Brett Kavanaugh; he is worthy to be confirmed as the next justice to the U.S. Supreme Court. Judge Kavanaugh has been vetted by the FBI six times during 25 years of public service! Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-California) has kept a confidential letter to herself since July. The timing is no coincidence. This is a shameful political move to postpone the confirmation of Kavanaugh.
Enough. We must ask Sen. Heitkamp, with whom do you stand? Will you speak up against this last-minute ambush to derail a respectable nominee without evidence and against an avalanche of examples of his good character? If not, what does this say about your opinion of our American way, innocent until proven guilty?
Note my recent letter to the editor posted today in the The Bismarck Tribune, Time to vote on Kavanaugh.
Note Penny’s appearance last night on Fox’s Tucker Carlson Tonight.
Please join me in prayer:
- “If my people, who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14
- Pray for Judge Brett Kavanaugh, his family, and for our Senators. Pray for the Women for Kavanaugh Rally taking place on Thursday, September 27, behind the Russell Building in Washington, D.C., at 8:30 a.m.
- Pray and fast tomorrow before and during the hearing. View Penny’s encouragement to us to do so.
Please take action:
- Call Sen. Heitkamp and ask her to support Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Call her at 202- 224-2043 and then email her. Ask her to vote to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Take time to do this now, even if you’ve done it in the past on this issue, she needs to know that as women we still support Kavanaugh. You can be sure she is getting hammered from the other side. Be sure to let her know that you are a member of Concerned Women for America of North Dakota.
- Call Sen. Hoeven (R-North Dakota), thank him for his support for Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Call him at 202-224-2551 and then email him. You can be sure he is getting hammered from the other side. Be sure to let him know that you are a member of Concerned Women for America of North Dakota.
- Forward this email to friends and family. Ask them to both pray and act.
“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer