This month as we mark the 50th Anniversary of Title IX, Concerned Women for America Legislative Action Committee (CWALAC) is celebrating the achievements of female athletes and urging action to Save Women’s Sports.
Join us for the Our Bodies Our Sports Rally in Washington, D.C., on June 23 to stand up for women athletes and the future of Title IX.
CWA has been at the center of the fight to stand for the truth about the sexes and to save women’s sports. We are standing up for the rights of female athletes, and we will not back down. CWA is THE ONLY ORGANIZATION TO TAKE OFFICIAL ACTION against universities allowing males to compete in women’s sports TO CORRECT INJUSTICE IN WOMEN’S ATHLETICS.
- CWA has filed three complaints against universities with the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights – to date one has been resolved (in our favor!)
- We’ve repeatedly challenged the NCAA.
- We’ve successfully lobbied members of Congress to make this a priority through a discharge petition in the U.S. House.
- We’ve lobbied state legislatures, organized young women athletes to demand protection, participated in press conferences, and testified in states across the country, leading to the passage of bills to protect sports for women and girls in 18 states
- We’ve met with federal government officials to demand that they stop the Biden Administration’s assault on female athletes.
Now it is your turn!
You have the opportunity to make your voice heard. Join us in Washington, D.C., on June 23, the 50th anniversary of Title IX.
Check out the website for details.
Hope to see you in Washington, D.C., on June 23