You can make a difference! Protect the privacy of women and children.
Great news! The Privacy For All campaign that would ensure that men do not use women’s bathrooms and facilities in government buildings (and vice versa), has extended its petition deadline to December 15, 2015. If enough signatures are gathered, this initiative will be on the November 2016 ballot.
Please listen to this urgent message from Dr. Dobson to California: Part 1 and Part 2. Also, listen to Pastor Jack Hibbs’ interview on David Barton’s Wallbuilders Live program.
“So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.” ~Genesis 1:27, NKJV
What can you do?
Please pray: Pray that men and women will love how they were created and embrace the beauty of being who God purposed them to be. That people will walk in truth and not in deception.
- Request petitions and carry them with you so you can have your friends and family sign them.
- Hold a petition drive at your church. Click on the link and see how easy it is!
- Send in your signed petitions before December 15, 2015.
- Follow Privacy For All on Facebook.
- Forward this e-mail onto California friends and family.
“No man makes a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.” ~Edmund Burke
“I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.” ~Edward Everett Hale