We need your voice! HB 1298 passed out of the House last month and the bill is now in the Senate. HB 1298 was heard in the Senate Judiciary Committee members on Tuesday, March 16. I had the privilege of testifying on behalf of Concerned Women for America of North Dakota at the hearing. You can watch my testimony here. Click on my name to the right of the video (3:21:04 mark). No vote was taken on the bill.
HB 1298, a bill that would provide a level playing field for female athletes. Read Concerned Women for America’s Protecting Women’s Sports CWA Fact Sheet for important information on this issue.
Please Take Action:
#1. Email or call the members of the Senate Judiciary Committee listed below my signature line and ask them to vote a “Do Pass” on HB 1298. If you are a member of Concerned Women for America of North Dakota, please let them know. Do not hesitate to leave a message on their voicemail.
Suggested message: Please vote “Do Pass” on HB 1298. Protect equal opportunity and a fair playing field for girls and women’s sports. Individual male-born athletes should not be eligible to participate on an athletic team that is exclusively for females.
Your name and town
#2. Forward this email to family and friends! Every email message and every phone call are counted!
Please Pray: Pray for our legislators on the Senate Judiciary Committee by name that God would give them the wisdom and understanding to accomplish His purposes.
“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” Ephesians 6:12
Members of the Senate Education Committee:
- Madam Chair Sen. Diane Larson (Republican-District 30) Email [email protected]|Cellphone 701-400-7218
- Vice-Chairman Sen. Michael Dwyer (Republican-District 47) Email [email protected] | Cellphone 701-400-6075
- Sen. JoNell Bakke (Democrat- District 43) Email [email protected] | Cellphone 218-779-3961
- Sen. Robert Fors (Republican-District 19) Email [email protected] | Cellphone 218-779-0580
- Sen. Jason Heitkamp (Republican-District 26) Email [email protected] | Cellphone 701-640-4643
- Sen. Larry Luick (Republican-District 25) Email [email protected] or call 701-474-5959
- Sen. Janne Myrdal (Republican – District 10) Email [email protected] |Cellphone 701-331-0946