Do you, or someone you know, live in Rapid City? We need those in Rapid City to respond by this Monday, September 17.
It has just come to our attention that the Rapid City School Board is considering the addition of “gender identity” to their non-discrimination policy at Western Dakota Tech.
CWA of South Dakota is concerned about the privacy rights of all students and staff. This new policy would allow men to use women’s private facilities and vice versa.
Please Act Now!
- Contact school board members using the list below. Voice your objections to Policy #2005. Consider using some of the talking points below.
- If possible, attend the school board meeting on Monday, September 17, at 5:30 p.m., Western Dakota Tech.
- Sign the petition opposing this policy here.
Please Keep This Matter in Prayer. Pray that the plans of the those pushing this policy would be thwarted and that it would be voted down by the school board.
- This misguided policy would likely spread to other Rapid City schools and beyond.
- Discrimination would actually be against people with traditional and religious views.
- This policy would place “gender identity” not only as a protected class, but also as a privileged group.
- CWA believes all people should be treated with respect and kindness.
- People with “gender identity” issues need compassionate counseling, not enabling or affirmation.
“Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter” (Isaiah 5:20).
God bless you for your prayer and action.
Concerned Women for America of South Dakota