“So, God created man in His own image; in the image of God, He created him; male and female He created them.” – Genesis 1:2
Fair competition and equality in women’s sports are being threatened. Individual male born athletes should not be eligible to participate on an athletic team that is exclusively for females – from kindergarten to high school to college (NCAA).
Many biological girls train and work hard to excel in their chosen sport with the goal of a college scholarship. When a biological boy, who thinks he is a girl, is allowed to compete with the biological girls because of his natural endurance and strength, he steals the prize.
SB156, a bill that would promote fairness in women’s sports, has been introduced by Sen. Beth Mizell (R-District 12). The bill has been assigned to the Louisiana Senate Education Committee. The chairman and members of the committee need to hear from you (particularly if you are a constituent of a committee member) about the importance of ensuring girls have a fair playing field in sports.
- Contact the members of the Senate Education Committee and ask them to support SB156 and give it a hearing. The committee members are listed below my sign If you are a constituent, be sure to let them know. Not sure if you are a constituent, then click here. If you are a member of Concerned Women for America of Louisiana, be sure to let them know.
- Contact your state representative and ask him or her to support SB.156. Use this link to find out who represents you in the state legislature. If you are a member of Concerned Women for America of Louisiana, be sure to let him/her know.
- Forward this information to family and friends.
- Pray that Louisiana state senators will not be overcome with timidity and “political correctness” and will handle this issue with positive and fair wisdom for the girls and women of Louisiana.
- Pray for the young women who are called upon to stand strong against this adversity in the face of the “cancel culture.” Pray they will come forward to give testimony.
- Pray for Gov. John Bel Edwards, Lt. Gov. Billy Nungesser, and Speaker Patrick Page Cortez. Pray they support and defend the birthright of every young girl in Louisiana.
Anchored in Christ,
Louisiana Senate Education Committee Members:
Sen. Cleo Fields – Chairman
Sen. Katrina Jackson – Vice Chair
Sen. Mark Abraham
Sen. Robert Mills
Sen. Beth Mizell – SB 156, Author
Sen. Kirk Talbot
Sen. Mack “Bodi” White