You can make a difference in North Dakota by praying and acting on important bills being considered during the 2021 North Dakota legislative session. HB1298, relating to participation in athletic events exclusively for males or females, is one such bill. As the Director of the state’s largest public policy woman’s organization, the testimony I will be giving next week before the House Human Services Committee addresses the issue’s impact on girls’ and women’s sports. Fair competition and equality in women’s sports are being threatened, and this legislation will combat that.
Read Concerned Women for America’s Protecting Women’s Sports CWA Fact Sheet for important information on this issue.
This Monday, January 25, I will testify in favor of the bill and urge the committee members to give HB1298 a due-pass recommendation. I covet your prayers. The Human Services Committee will vote on the bill at a later date.
Please Take Action:
#1 – Email or call the members of the House Human Services Committee listed below my signature line and ask them to vote a “Do Pass” on HB1298. If you are a member of Concerned Women for America of North Dakota, please let them know. Do not hesitate to leave a message on their voicemail.
Please vote “Do Pass” on HB 1298. Individual male born athletes should not be eligible to participate on an athletic team that is exclusively for females. Protect equal opportunity and a fair playing field for girls and women given under Title IX.
Your name and town
#2 – Forward this information to family and friends! Every email message and every phone call are counted!
Please Pray: Pray for our legislators on the House Human Services Committee by name, that God would give them the wisdom and understanding to accomplish His purposes.
“Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.” – James 3:13
Members of the House Human Services Committee:
- Chairman Rep. Robin Weisz (Republican- District 14) [email protected] or call 701-962-3799
- Vice-Chairman Rep. Karen Rohn (Republican – District 31) [email protected] or cell phone 701-202-1956
- Rep. Mike Beltz (Republican – District 20) [email protected] or Cellphone 701-430-1209
- Rep. Chuck Damschen (Republican – District 10) [email protected] or cell phone 701-370-1758
- Rep. Bill Devlin (Republican – District 23) [email protected] or call 701-524-2303
- Rep. Gretchen Dobervich (Democrat – District 11) [email protected] or cell phone 701-361-5627
- Rep. Clayton Fegley (Republican – District 4) [email protected] or cell phone 701-263-1442
- Rep. Dwight Kiefert (Republican – District 24) [email protected] or cell phone 701-490-0443
- Rep. Todd Porter (Republican – District 34) [email protected] or call 701-255-0812
- Rep. Matthew Ruby (Republican – District 40) [email protected] or cell phone 701-509-8149
- Rep. Mary Schneider (Democrat – District 21) [email protected] or cell phone 701-306-0860
- Rep. Kathy Skroch (Republican – District 26) [email protected] or call 701-538-7396
- Rep. Bill Tveit (Republican – District 33) [email protected] or cell phone 701-870-4014
- Rep. Greg Westlind (Republican – District 15) [email protected] or cell phone 701-739-8275