Tuesday, October 15, is the last day to register to vote for the off-year elections in Virginia.
Reminder: It is election season in Virginia, where voters will go to the polls in November to elect state legislative races only. Virginia’s off-year elections are critically important, and that is why Concerned Women for America (CWA) of Virginia says it’s “game on” to get conservative women and men registered to vote and to the polls this November! CWA of Virginia is partnering with conservative organizations across the state to get out the vote through voter registration and voter turnout efforts.
Important Virginia Voting Registration 2019 Deadlines
- Tuesday, October 15: Deadline to register to vote, or update an existing registration.
- Tuesday, October 29: Deadline to request an absentee ballot to be mailed to you. Your request must be received by your Registrar by 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 2: Deadline to vote in-person absentee.
- September 21 – November. Voting absentee – in person.
- November 5 – Election day.
Get Involved in Virginia!
#1- Ensure YOU are registered to vote
Go to the Virginia Department of Elections to check the following:
- Voter registration status
- Mail-In application and ballot status
- Poll Location
- Registration form
#2- Encourage others to register to vote. Let them know about the link above so they can check to see if they are registered; encourage them to register and to vote.
We would LOVE to hear back from you if you have registered, if you register as a result of this email, or if you encourage others to email. Contact me at [email protected].
CWA of Virginia