Your voice made a difference! Because of your calls, the Save Women’s Sports Act (H.4608) will be heard in the House Education and Public Works Subcommittee tomorrow, Thursday, March 10, at 9 a.m.
Fair competition and equality in women’s sports are being threatened in South Carolina. Individual male born athletes should not be allowed to participate on an athletic team that is exclusively for females. This legislation would prohibit biological men from competing on women’s scholastic sports teams and would ensure that female athletes will continue to be afforded the opportunity to compete on a level playing field.
Please take action! Calls are needed today!
Contact the members of the House Education and Public Works Subcommittee listed below and ask them to vote YES on H.4608. If you are a member of Concerned Women for America of South Carolina, be sure to let them know.
- Rep. Raye Felder (R-District 26) 803-212-6892 | Email
- Rep. Terry Alexander (D-District 59) 803-734-3004 | Email
- Rep. Thomas “Case” Brittain, Jr. (R-District 107) 803-212-6727 | Email
- Rep. Gil Gatch (R-District 94) 803-212-6871 | Email
- Rep. Linda “Lin” Bennett (R-District 114) 803-212-6948 | Email
- Rep. Michael F. Rivers, Sr. (D-District 121) 803-212-6952 | Email
Please forward this e-mail to like-minded friends and family. Encourage them to pray and take action on this important legislation.
Keep this issue in prayer. We pray that the House Education and Public Works Subcommittee will see the importance of this legislation and that God will give them wisdom and discernment.
For more information on this issue, read Concerned Women for America’s Protecting Women’s Sports CWA Fact Sheet.
God bless you for your faithfulness in prayer and action.