On Saturday, September 13, 2014, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., please join Concerned Women for America of Hawaii as we pray in front of the Hilo County Courthouse for all persecuted Christians, both in this country and around the world. We are gathering so that Christian voices will be heard praying for the persecuted and praying for the protection of religious freedom in our country. We must continue standing strong in support of religious freedom everywhere and especially for those who are being persecuted for their beliefs.
Please pray and ask the Lord to open the eyes of those who are persecuting Christians, whether they are doing this physically or simply not allowing their voices to be heard.
These are some of the issues and circumstances for which we will be praying that the light of Jesus Christ might shine in the darkness.
- We pray for the Nigerian school girls and women abducted at the hands of Boko Haram. We pray for their safety and their safe return. We pray for their families that they remain safe and strong.
- We continue to pray for Pastor Saeed Abedeeni, an American pastor who is in prison in Iran. We pray for his safety while imprisoned and for his safe return to the United States. We pray for his wife and children to remain strong in this time and continue to share their testimony.
- We pray for all business owners in this country that they would continue to be able to operate according to their beliefs. We also pray that this country would continue to value freedom over free things – free conscience over so called free contraception and abortion.
- We will be praying for Christians all over the world who are being persecuted for their faith and belief in Jesus Christ.
- We will be praying for a successful and safe resolution for the fighting between Israel and Hamas and the Gaza area and for the safety of all in that part of the world.
- Contact your friends, family and fellow church members and ask them to join you.
- Join us on September 13 and pray for the protection of our religious freedoms.
For more information, contact me at [email protected] or 808-965-9834.
Let us stand together and protect our God-given religious freedoms.
Barbara J. Ferraro
CWA of Hawaii
Contact me any time to find out how you can get more involved in defending family values in your community, our great state of Hawaii and America.