Concerned Women for America of Maine hopes to see you at the Christian Civic League of Maine (CCL) for our monthly Prayer/Action Chapter meeting. Monday, November 18, at noon over lunch we will be discussing, praying and taking action on the following:
- ObamaCare: Write letters to the editor, ask your Congressional representative to cosponsor abortion transparency in ObamaCare, Obama”Care” and young people and ask your Senator in Congress to take action against the individual mandate. (Click here for printable Fact Cards on Obamacare as well as other issues.)
- Defeat the HHS mandate violating religious liberty
- Ban on any ballgame that could possibly cause injury become involved at school
- November is National Adoption Month become educated on adoption
- Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA)
- Letter to Senator Collins regarding ENDA
- Religious Freedom bill introduced by David Burns (R-Whiting)
Location: Christian Civic League of Maine
70 Sewall St.
Augusta, ME 04330
See you Monday at the CCL! Bring a bag lunch, coffee will be served and usually other goodies are shared.
All for Jesus,