YWA Challenge: Make a Video. Stand up for Title IX. Protect Women’s Sports.
The Left’s attempt to undermine Title IX by allowing biological men to compete in women’s sports is a direct attack on you, your generation, and the lives of women to come. Attacks on Title IX set back decades of progress. NOW is the time for you to lead this conversation.
Here’s what you can do:
- Film a 30-second video of yourself sharing why Title IX and the protection of women’s sports is so important to you.
- Orient your phone horizontally.
- End the video with this statement: “Protect Women’s Sports. Stand up for Title IX.”
- Send the video to [email protected]
- Invite your friends to do the same!
Get creative with the backdrop and/or your attire. You can film anywhere BUT if you play a sport, utilize that as a backdrop (basketball court, volleyball court, track, etc.)
Ideas for talking points:
- Men and women are biologically different. Men have a proven biological advantage over women.
- Title IX was created for the express purpose of ensuring a fair playing field for women and girls.
- Female athletes are actively losing championship spots to male-born athletes.
- The loss for girls goes beyond high school sports as it impacts college scholarship opportunities.
- Most of all – make it personal. This is a short video, and people need to hear why this topic matters to you.
- Don’t forget to end with “Protect Women’s Sports. Stand up for Title IX.”