CWA of South Dakota is supporting SB49, a bill that will void the transgender procedure adopted by the South Dakota High School Activities Association (SDHSAA) in 2015.
- SB49 would ensure that eligibility to play on sex-segregated teams will be based on the sex of the student as indicated on the student’s birth certificate.
- SB49 will promote fair competition for boys and girls.
SB49 is scheduled to be heard in the Senate Education Committee, Thursday, January 24, and if passed out of comittee it would then move on to the full Senate.
Please take action!
- E-mail and/or call the members of the Senate Education Committee and urge them to support SB49 which promotes fair competition for girls and boys.
- Email your state senator here. Simply click on his or her e-mail address. If you do not know who your state senator is, click here. Or, for example, you can use this sample: [email protected]
- Phone your senator by calling the Senate lobby at (605) 773-3821 and leave a message for him or her.
- Forward this email on to others and ask them to pray and act.
Note: Whether e-mailing and/or phoning your legislators, be sure to provide your name and address so he or she knows that you are from their district. And, let them know that you are a member of Concerned Women for America of South Dakota.
Keep this issue in prayer. Pray for your legislators by name as you contact them. May they be wise and courageous.
“So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.” – Genesis 1:27
God bless you for your faithfulness in prayer and action.