Planned Parenthood betrays women and should not be receiving federal funds. They must be investigated on both a national and state level immediately.
View what Penny Nance, Concerned Women for America CEO and President, had to say at a press conference in Washington, D.C. on Monday
Please take action:
- View all three disturbing video’s click on this link.
- After viewing do your part by signing our petition. We need as many signatures as possible to present to the Senate as they take up the defunding of Planned Parenthood before they break for the August recess. We will continue to collect signatures and want to have thousands of signatures to take to the Congress when they return in September.
- IMMEDIATELY – Contact Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) at 202-224-6361 or e-mail her. Contact Sen. Bryan Schatz (D-Hawaii) at (202)334-3934 or e-mail him. The Senate is scheduled to address the defunding of Planned Parenthood before they leave for the summer break, as early as this Monday. Ask for a congressional investigation into the practices of Planned Parenthood and an immediate defunding of Planned Parenthood.
- Your Members of Congress may be holding town hall meetings while they are in the state during the August recess. Attend those meetings and respectfully ask them for a congressional investigation and an immediate defunding of Planned Parenthood. Ask them where they stand on this issue.
- Contact Gov. David Ige at 808-586-0034 or e-mail him. Ask him to investigate the two Planned Parenthood facilities within Hawaii immediately due to recent developments. In addition ask him to return funds received for his PAC from Planned Parenthood.
- Also, contact your local State Representative and State Senator and ask them to ask for an investigation into Planned Parenthood as well. If you don’t know who they are click here and enter your street name in the upper right hand corner.
Please pray: Ask the Lord to give those who end up investigating both on a national level and a state level the wisdom to discover the truth and the courage to speak it. Pray the pressure on Gov. Ige intensifies and that he does the right thing.
Enough is enough!