I hope you will join me in Charlotte on Saturday, November 16, to celebrate Love Life’s 40th-week Celebration Prayer Walk. There will also be Celebration Prayer Walks in Greensboro and Raleigh, as well as in New York City. Our recent e-alert gave some information, but please click here for more details.
As we have prayer walked with Love Life numerous times since partnering with them in 2017, it is always a joy and an honor to join the thousands on the final celebration day to complete the year. Please consider joining the celebration of life walk this Saturday.
Prayer Walks in Three Cities:
- Charlotte – 1004 Palmer Plaza Lane, Charlotte, NC 28211
- Triad (Greensboro) – 2401 Randleman Road, Greensboro, NC 27406
- Triangle (Raleigh) – 3249 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC 27606
* Important Parking Information for Charlotte Only * (Free shuttles are available.)
Eastern Hills Baptist Church, 4855 Albemarle Rd, Charlotte, NC 28205 (Larger lot)
Oakhurst Baptist Church, 5037 Monroe Rd., Charlotte, NC 28205 (Smaller lot)
Parking is not permitted on Latrobe Drive.
- Bring your friends and family!
- Wear your blue Love Life shirt if you have one.
- Carpool as much as possible.
- Arrive early. Parking begins at 7:30 a.m.
- Praise & Worship begins at 8:15 a.m.
I hope to see you in Charlotte on the16th!
“Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute. Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.” (Psalm 82:3-4).
For Life and Righteousness,