Concerned Women for America through its Board of Trustees has established Support for Israel as one of its seven core issues on which we focus our efforts. Below, please find a few very basic verses that describe the Biblical support we find for our focus on this issue, as taken from our Core Issues: Biblical Foundations document. We also include our concerns on this issue, followed by the goals set forth to reverse the devastating trends in our society, as taken from our Concerns and Goals document.
Support for Israel
We as Christians are called to pray for the peace of Israel.
- Psalm 122
- “I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” (Genesis 12:3)
The Abrahamic Covenant between God and the Jewish people giving them their land rights is unconditional and everlasting.
Concerns and Goals
We are concerned about:
- The threat of global terrorism and the movement in the Middle East to squelch the nation of Israel.
- The increased anti-Israel sentiment within our government.
We are working to see:
- Regular Prayer for God’s protection over Israel by CWA Prayer/Action Chapters. The safety of Israel in spite of the terrorist attempts to destroy Israel. Discontinuation of millions of U.S. government dollars sent to nations who support terrorism.
- Laws and policies that strengthen the ties between Israel and the U.S. Policies enacted by our State Department, Department of Defense and others that encourage the development of our relationship with Israel.
Support of Israel Articles
Support for Israel AIPAC Policy Conference CWA International had the privilege of attending AIPAC’s (American Israel Political Action Committee) Policy Conference this week in Washington, D.C., to learn and celebrate…
CWA has as its seventh core issue Support for Israel. Dr. Shea Garrison, CWA’s Vice President for International Affairs, did an analysis of President Trump’s Middle East Peace to Prosperity…
Concerned Women for America’s Vice President of International Affairs, Dr. Shea Garrison wrote the following opinion article published in Town Hall: Senator Bernie Sanders’ accusation of bigotry, aimed at the…
President Trump announced a historic new peace plan for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict on Wednesday. He did this alongside Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, after meeting with Netanyahu’s political rival for the position of…
Washington, D.C. — Today President Trump announced his comprehensive plan “Peace to Prosperity” to secure Israeli and Palestinian peace. In attendance with Prime Minister Netanyahu and General Gantz, the leader…
CWA Supports the Trump Administration’s stance on Israeli Settlements Today Secretary of State Mike Pompeo declared that the U.S. agrees with President Reagan’s administration that Israeli settlements are…