It is election season in Virginia, where voters will go to the polls in November to elect our Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General and state legislative offices. Virginia’s off-year elections are so important, and that is why Concerned Women for America (CWA) of Virginia says it’s “game on” to get conservative women and men registered to vote and to the polls this November! CWA of Virginia is joining with other conservative organizations across the state to get out the vote through voter registration and voter turnout efforts.
I wanted to pass along some important Virginia voting registration 2021 deadlines:
- Friday, September 17 – Early Voting Begins
- Tuesday, October 12 – Deadline to register to vote, or update an existing registration
- Friday, October 22 – Deadline to request an absentee ballot to be mailed to you. Your request must be received by your Registrar by 5:00 p.m.
- September 17 – October 30 – Early Voting
- Tuesday, November 2 – Election Day
Get Involved in Virginia!
#1 – Ensure YOU are registered to vote. Go to the Virginia Department of Elections/Citizens Portal to check the following:
- Voter Registration status
- Mail-In application and ballot status
- Poll location
- Registration Form
#2 – Encourage others to register to vote. Let them know about the link above so they can check that they are registered; encourage them to register and vote.
We would LOVE to hear back from you if you have registered, if you register as a result of this email, or if you have encouraged and registered others to vote! Contact me at [email protected].