CWA SUMMIT 2023
Washington, D.C. | September 14 and 15
“… Be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.” I Corinthians 15:58
CWA-Approved Leaders’ Summit Information and Registration Page
Mark your calendars, make plans, and join us on September 14 and 15 in Washington, D.C.
As believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, all we are called to is because of our relationship with Him. Concerned Women for America is about combining our faith with public policy. Join us as we gather to learn, train, and enjoy times of worship, fellowship, and prayer – all for His honor. You will be encouraged and inspired!
Here are some highlights of what is being planned with you in mind:
- Legislative briefing and lobbying on Capitol Hill.
- Godly speakers who will inspire and equip you to stand fast in the faith.
- Practical hands-on training.
- Purposeful time of worship, prayer, and fellowship to refresh you as we seek the Lord together.
- Location: Capital Hilton, 1001 16th Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20036 (202-393-1000)
- Room rate: $229/night plus tax ($264 per night). CWA will book your hotel room. Do not contact the hotel to book a reservation.
- Parking: $59/night. There is also off-site parking for a more modest price.
Fly into Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
Book now to get the best airfare rate. (Arrive Wednesday, September 13, and depart Saturday, September 16.)
SCHEDULE FOR CWA LEADERS
- Thursday, September 14, will include a day on Capitol Hill hearing from legislators and lobbying, and then an all-leaders dinner at the hotel. Free time after 6:30 p.m. to explore D.C. or relax. (Breakfast and dinner are provided.)
- Friday, September 15, will include the CWA Issues Education Session, afternoon leadership training, and evening dinner. (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided.)
Check out the invited and confirmed speakers for the Summit here.
- For approved CWA leaders only.
- There is no register fee for CWA approved leaders.
- Deadline to register is Thursday, August 10.
- If you are interested in attending and are in a state with a State Director, contact her immediately. If you are in a state without a State Director, contact Michelle. Once you have made contact, then proceed to registration.
- When registering, it is understood that you will be attending all scheduled activities.
- Registration closed.
Testimonials from the 2022 Leadership Summit
“I very much enjoyed worshipping with and meeting all the other women from around the U.S. and those in my state I had not yet met. The women were great, and it was very exciting being in the Capitol of our nation with like-minded women who love the Lord. It was also very encouraging to hear all the Senators speak about their faith. I loved the last night when we all prayed together. God very much blessed us!”
–Shelden Smith, Prayer/Action Chapter Leader, CWA of California
“I can’t even begin to express my thoughts on what a blessing last week was. The emphasis on the gospel of Jesus Christ and living godly under obedience to the Word of God was so encouraging. I had no idea what to expect, but the speakers, instruction, and godly exhortation was such a needed reminder.”
–Margarite Jaramillo, Prayer/Action Chapter Leader, New Mexico
“I am so grateful for the training I received and for the education on the vital issues. I came away very refreshed. I felt ready to go back to the front lines; the local issues, school boards, the education and encouragement of the women in my town, the essential of prayer.”
–Sally Imhoff, TN
“It was a wonderful example of excellence in every detail. From the organization to the speakers to the venues to the food to the lodging, it was all superb. I thoroughly enjoyed hearing from the Representatives and Senators that CWA lined up. And to hear them in the Capitol Hill Club; priceless! The speakers on Friday were informative and interesting. The unity, camaraderie, and worship were great. Both evenings were experiences that most of us only dream about.”
– Sue Simmons, Chapter Coordinator, CWA of New Mexico