HB 1948 is a great pro-life bill that needs your attention now!
HB 1948 would do two things:
- It would end late-term abortions by updating the legal limit to 20 weeks in pregnancy. The current limit is 24 weeks – the same age the majority of babies would survive on their own. This is due to important medical advances and the increased risk to the health of the mother with late-term abortions.
- It would stop the barbaric dismemberment abortion procedure, which involves ripping the unborn baby apart limb by limb to let him or her bleed to death.
Click here to read the bill and find out the current status.
- Contact both your Senator and Representative and ask them to vote YES on HB 1948. Click here and go to “Find My Legislator” to find out who your legislators are and how to contact them.
- Contact Rep. Kathy L. Rapp (R-District 65) and thank her for being the prime sponsor. Call her office at (717) 787-1367.
- Forward this e-mail on to like-minded fellow Pennsylvanians.
Please pray for the success of HB 1948. Pray for each legislator by name before contacting him/her. Pray the Lord gives them a respect for life and the courage to defend it. Thank the Lord for Rep. Rapp.