Do you, or someone you know, live in San Antonio? If so, your assistance is desperately needed TODAY for the unborn of San Antonio.
The San Antonio City Council has placed on their agenda for TOMORROW, Thursday, August 16, at 9:00 a.m., the appointment of Chichi Junda Woo as Medical Director for the San Antonio Metropolitan Health District.
Woo is bad health care for San Antonio!
- Woo was previously the Medical Director of Planned Parenthood Trust of South Texas
- Woo is currently Chief Medical Officer over STDs, infectious disease, and immunization clinics. As such she oversees Project Worth. Project Worth currently has a goal to “Reduce Teen Birth Rates among females age 15 – 19 in Bexar County by 25%” by 2020. Note that they did not state that they wanted to reduce the “pregnancy rates.” No, they want to reduce the “birth rates”. So if they do not see teen pregnancy as a problem, yet do see teens giving birth as a problem, what might their solution be? One guess.
Woo was first appointed to the position of Medical Director for the San Antonio Metropolitan Health District in 2015. Due to a strong pro-life backlash, then Mayor Ivy Taylor, reassigned her to the position of Chief Medical Officer over STDS, infectious disease, and immunization clinics.
Don’t delay! If you live in San Antonio please take action on behalf of the unborn of your city now!
- Contact Mayor Ron Nirenberg at Mayor@SanAntonio.gov
- Contact your city councilman. If you are unsure what district you are in simply click here to find out.
District 1: CM Roberto Trevino at Council.District1@SanAntonio.gov
District 2: William Cruz Shaw at Council.District2@SanAntonio.gov
District 3: Rebecca Viagran at Council.District3@SanAntonio.gov
District 4: Rey M Saldana at Council.District4@SanAntonio.gov
District 5: Shirley Gonzales at Council.District5@SanAntonio.gov
District 6: CM Greg Brockhouse at Council.District6@SanAntonio.gov
District 7: Ana Sandoval at Council.District7@SanAntonio.gov
District 8: Manny Pelaez at Council.District8@SanAntonio.gov
District 9: John Courage at Council.District9@SanAntonio.gov
District 10: Clayton Perry at Council.District10@SanAntonio.gov
3. Consider attending the City Council meeting tomorrow to observe and pray. It will be held in the City Council Chambers on the first floor of the Municipal Plaza Building, located at 114 W. Commerce St.
4. Consider submitting testimony. Click here to submit written testimony.
Please pray. Ask the Lord to thwart the plans to make Chichi Junda Woo Medical Director for the San Antonio Metropolitan Health District.