Concerned Women for America protects and promotes Biblical values and Constitutional principles through prayer, education, and advocacy.
Concerned Women for America is leading a movement dedicated to impacting the culture for Christ through education and public policy.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the verbally inspired, inerrant Word of God and the final authority on faith and practice.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the divine Son of God, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died a sacrificial death, rose bodily from the dead on the third day and ascended into Heaven from where He will come again to receive all believers unto Himself.
- We believe all men are fallen creations of Adam’s race and in need of salvation by grace through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe marriage is between one man and one woman, that sexual activity outside of that marriage is sin, and that God created the human race male and female.
- We believe life begins at conception and is to be protected from conception to natural death.
- We believe it is our duty to serve God to the best of our ability and to pray for a moral and spiritual revival that will return this nation to the traditional values upon which it was founded.