The 2022 elections are upon us, and we need your help to ensure that every eligible vote counts in Virginia! Here are ways to engage:
- Serve as challengers and watchers during early voting and on Election Day. Reach out to your local Republican or Democrat parties for information on qualifications and how to apply.
- Serve as Officer of Elections/Election Officer (poll workers.) Learn about Officers of Elections in Virginia and how to apply here. Use can also use the poll worker lookup tool to find information on being a poll worker in your community, including requirements, hours, pay, training, and more.
- Ensure Virginians are registered to vote. We have made it easy for you. Download our Conducting a Voter Registration Drive: Instructions and helpful tips.
- Be an informed voter by checking out CWALAC Congressional Scorecard for the 114th Congress-First Session and iVoterGuide.
Other helpful links:
- Virginia Department of Elections
- Poll Worker/Poll Watcher Push Card
- She Prays She Votes 2023 election resources.
Voter Registration Deadline – Voter registration deadline has passed.
Saturday, June 18, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. EDT – Deadline for early voting.
Tuesday, June 21, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. EDT – Absentee Ballot Return Deadline.
Tuesday, June 21, 2022 – Election Day
Polls are open from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Monday, October 17, 2022 – Voter registration deadline
Friday, October 28, 2022– Last day to request a mail-in or absentee ballot
November 8, 2022 – Election Date
Polls are open on election day from 6:00am-7:00pm.
Thank you for making a difference in Virginia!