CWALAC Congressional Scorecard
for the 114th Congress-First Session.
CWALAC identified a series of key Congressional votes for the First Session of the 117th Congress reflecting positions on CWA’s core issues and the values of the hundreds of thousands of citizens we represent across the country.
Click to view the CWALAC Congressional Scorecard for the 114th Congress – First Session.
Help Ensure That Every Eligible Vote Counts!
Be a Poll Watcher
What is a Poll Watcher? A volunteer citizen appointed on behalf of a candidate, political party, or proponents or opponents of a ballot measure to observe the election process and report any problems.
Poll watchers may observe:
- Early voting/election day polling place activities
- Central counting station
- Voter being assisted by an election official
- Inspecting and securing of voting equipment
- Delivery of election results
- Canvassing of election results
- Signature verification committee
Be a Poll Worker
What is a Poll Worker? A paid citizen who works at a polling place on Election Day. Each county is responsible for recruiting, training, and paying poll workers.
Responsibilities and duties may include:
- Sets up the polling place
- Greets, verifies identification, and determines which ballot to issue
- Assists voters, answers questions, and updates voter registrations
- Ensures political activities are outside the polling place and meet legal requirements.
Poll Worker Recruitment Lookup Tool – Useful lookup tool to find information on being a poll worker in your community, including requirements, hours, pay, training, and more. Links are provided so you can sign up directly with your state or local election office
Engage With Us
Election Prayer Guides
She Prays She Votes T-Shirt
Order your timeless She Prays She Votes t-shirt today!
Available in small, medium, large, and extra-large.