Help Ensure That Every Eligible Vote Counts!
Be a Poll Watcher
What is a Poll Watcher? A volunteer citizen appointed on behalf of a candidate, political party, or proponents or opponents of a ballot measure to observe the election process and report any problems.
Poll watchers may observe:
- Early voting/election day polling place activities
- Central counting station
- Voter being assisted by an election official
- Inspecting and securing of voting equipment
- Delivery of election results
- Canvassing of election results
- Signature verification committee
Be a Poll Worker
What is a Poll Worker? A paid citizen who works at a polling place on Election Day. Each county is responsible for recruiting, training, and paying poll workers.
Responsibilities and duties may include:
- Sets up the polling place
- Greets, verifies identification, and determines which ballot to issue
- Assists voters, answers questions, and updates voter registrations
- Ensures political activities are outside the polling place and meet legal requirements.
Poll Worker Recruitment Lookup Tool – Useful lookup tool to find information on being a poll worker in your community, including requirements, hours, pay, training, and more. Links are provided so you can sign up directly with your state or local election office
- Election Dates and Deadlines for States
- State Election Integrity Scorecard
- CWALAC Congressional Scorecard for the 114th Congress-First Session
- Conducting a Voter Registration Drive: Instructions and helpful tips.
- Secretary of State Websites
- Political Guidelines for Churches and Pastors
- What’s Your Vote Worth?
- GOTV Posters 24X18
- GOTV Poster 18X24
Engage With Us
Election Prayer Guides
She Prays She Votes T-Shirt
Order your timeless She Prays She Votes t-shirt today!
Available in small, medium, large, and extra-large.