- This event has passed.
CWA of Virginia Recommends Virginia March for Life
April 3 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
The radical pro-abortion agenda has been exposed!
First, we heard the heart-wrenching news when lawmakers in New York legalized abortion up until birth and were then seen cheering about it on television. Then, we heard one of Virginia’s state legislators – State Delegate Kathy Tran – introducing similar legislation that would also allow abortion up until birth. And, as you know, our very own Governor, Ralph Northam, was recorded describing and seemingly endorsing the killing of babies born after failed abortions!
We can no longer sit by and allow this radical pro-abortion agenda to succeed in our nation and state. It’s important that we show our disdain for this disgusting and sick behavior. We must protect the innocent lives of those who cannot protect themselves.
What can you do?
Attend the Virginia March for Life on Wednesday, April 3, in Richmond. Join with, hundreds, hopefully, thousands of pro-life individuals from around the state. The legislators will be at the Capitol that day and attending the march is a great opportunity to show them our support for life! Men, women, and families are all welcome and encouraged to attend.
Need transportation to the march?
For those living in Northern Virginia, CWA will provide bus transportation to and from the march. Here is the bus pick-up schedule:
- First Baptist Church, 2932 King Street, Alexandria VA 22302: 7:50 a.m. (board bus) 8:00 am. (bus leaves promptly)
- Burke Community Church, 9900 Old Keene Mill Rd, Burke, VA 22015: 8:20 a.m. (board bus) 8:30 am. (bus leaves promptly)
Please RSVP here if you wish to ride the bus. Include the following: name, email address, phone number and at which location you would like to board. You will receive a confirmation email.
Schedule for the day:
11:00 a.m. – Rally in Capitol Square at the State Capitol (1000 Bank St., Richmond, VA 23218)
12 Noon – March for Life around Capitol Square (See Map)
Immediately following the march, CWA attendees returning to Northern Virginia will board the bus for the return ride home.
- If you are riding the bus, bring snacks, water, and a lunch. The day is long, and you will want to have plenty of fuel!
- If you are not riding the bus, we still want to know if you plan to attend the march. Please RSVP here (optional but appreciated.)
- Be sure to bring signs for the march. If you are making your own, and need ideas, check out the examples on the March for Life website.
- Visit the March for Life website for FAQs and additional details such as vehicle parking options and bus driver logistics.
We hope to see you at the march!