- This event has passed.
CWA of North Carolina Recommends: Love Life Celebration in Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh
November 17, 2018 @ 8:15 am - 11:00 am
CWA of North Carolina would like to invite you to join us as we partner with Love Life on their 40th week Celebration Prayer Walk at abortion clinics in Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh this Saturday, November 17. It officially begins at 9:00am and concludes at 11:00am. Praise and worship begins at 8:15am. If you will be attending the Charlotte Celebration, I would like to extend an invitation for lunch in the Charlotte area. It would be my joy to host a time together for lunch after the Prayer Walk. Please let me know that you will be joining us and can stay for lunch. We will visit a convenient restaurant that will be reasonably priced.
As we have prayer walked with them numerous times, it is always a joy and an honor to join the thousands on the final Celebration day to complete the year. Will you join us for this one?!
Last year on the final day, Love Life Charlotte announced their expansion adding the Triad and Triangle areas for 2018. It is amazing to see how the Lord has been working through these anointed weekly events, all since 2016!
Look how God has been working since 2016:
- 172+ Partnering churches
- 35,489+ People have prayer-walked
- 1,241+ Families chose Life
- 70% Drop in abortions on Wednesdays and Saturdays (Concentrated Prayer)
- 21+ Abortion workers felt convicted to leave this industry!
- 385+ People connected beyond the prayer walks (Mentors, Orphan Care, Frontlines, prayer walkers)
- 65+ Have adopted or are in the process of adopting and or fostering
- 77+ Are involved with a post-abortive Bible Study
Look What God Has Done in 2018 alone!
- 11,580 Prayer walkers
- 430 Moms have chosen life
- 6 Abortion workers have left the industry
- 31 Saves on Saturdays during the prayer walks
Based on 2016 statistics, sadly, abortion was, and probably still is, the leading cause of death in Charlotte; NOT cancer, NOT heart disease. No new statistics have been made available as of yet.
- In 2016, 150-200 babies were killed weekly in Charlotte; 80% at “A Preferred Women’s Health” Charlotte clinic on Latrobe Drive, the largest abortion center in the southeast
- This clinic had a revenue of $4-5 million annually
- Three abortion clinics are in Charlotte, a city of 1,000 churches
You can see why we so vigorously support this unique ministry! Love Life has diligently worked, prayed, and walked to change those statistics. If I could reach through this e-alert and personally invite you to stand with us, I would, and I am! It is that important!
It is crucial for those at the abortion clinics to SEE our army for Jesus Christ praying and standing in the gap for Him and for His babies, their moms and dads! Researchers from several research groups have found that anywhere between 50 to 70 percent of women who had an abortion self-identify as Christians. If you could imagine with me for just one moment the difference it has made these last three years, perhaps you would join me … Just looking at the figures cited above should give you an idea! And I promise you that the Lord will tremendously bless you in ways you could never imagine for being a light in such a dark place.
So, I beseech you to join us on Saturday at one of these three locations! This link details pre-registering for this free event, event information, and parking information.
Saturday, November 17
- Bring Your Friends and Family!
- Wear Your blue Love Life shirt if you have one.
- Carpool as much as possible
- Arrive Early … Parking Begins at 7:30 a.m.
- Praise & Worship Begins at 8:15 a.m.
Prayer Walks in Three Cities:
- Triad(Greensboro) – 2401 Randleman Road, Greensboro, NC 27406
- Triangle(Raleigh) – 1522 Jones Franklin Road, Raleigh, NC 27606
- Charlotte – 1004 Palmer Plaza Lane, Charlotte, NC 28211
*Important Parking Information for Charlotte Only* PARK at Eastern Hills Baptist Church, as early as 7:00 a.m. (4855 Albemarle Rd, Charlotte, NC 28205). FREE Shuttles will be available to get people from parking lot to the event. Vans/Buses may drop off at Palmer Plaza, then park at 4855 Albemarle Road. Parking Not Permitted on Latrobe Drive.
Once again, you may register here for this event in Charlotte, Greensboro, or Raleigh. Also, please share with me your eagerness to be counted as we make the voices of these innocent little babes heard who cry out for mercy and life.
“Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute. Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.”
For Life and Righteousness,
Would you like to get involved with CWA of North Carolina?
Join a Prayer/Action chapter. Contact me today to find out if there is a CWA chapter in your area.
If someone forwarded you this e-alert and you would like to be on our e-alert list, please contact me.