Dear President-elect Trump,
Your first 100 days in office will show your priorities, declare your positions, and set the tone for the next four years. We’re here to support your authority, but we’re also counting on you to pay attention to what’s important to us as American citizens.
That’s why I’m joining with millions of men and women nationwide in telling you exactly what we will fight for now and always. We are counting on you to:
- Appoint a constitutionalist to take Justice Scalia’s place on the Supreme Court.
- Develop a plan with our military leaders to fully defeat ISIS.
- Defund Planned Parenthood and use that taxpayer money for local health clinics.
- Fully restore our relationship with Israel.
- Restore, respect, and protect religious liberty.
- Overturn the onerous regulatory state that impacts small and family businesses.
- Strengthen our military, making the defense of our nation a top priority.
- Stop the defunding of schools that don’t comply with the transgender bathroom policy.
- Protect the Hyde Amendment, keeping taxpayer money from being used to fund abortions.
- Fully repeal Obamacare and replace it with patient-centered, affordable healthcare options for every American.
Thank you for your attention to these matters.