Tomorrow, March 25, there will be rally at the United States Supreme Court for oral arguments on the Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood religious liberty cases. These cases challenge the Obama Administration’s “contraceptive” mandate, requiring Christian businesses to violate their consciousness and provide abortifacients to their employees.
Join us to pray and rally for religious freedom in front of the Supreme Court at 1 First St, N.E., Washington, D.C. 20543 (click here for map) from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. tomorrow, March 25, 2014.
I will be speaking on your behalf at a press conference at 10:30 a.m., alongside other like-minded organizations that are coming together to fight against this government overreach. I would love to meet you in person and thank you for your support of Concerned Women for America.
This case is not about “access to contraception,” these families only object to 4 out of the 16 methods mandated, and the government has conceded that these four methods may indeed prevent the implantation of a fertilized egg. This is a clear problem for those who believe that life begins at conception.
Come out and join us to pray and tell the government to stop violating our religious liberties:
DATE: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 (Tomorrow!)
TIME: 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
LOCATION: The Supreme Court of the United States
1 First St, N.E.
Washington, DC 20543
(Click here for map)
Click here for some talking points that we have produced to help you express the issues involved in this case.
Please change your profile picture to this:
Available for download by clicking here.
And here are some sample tweets for you to use:
- Women value religious freedom. #ReligiousFreedomForAll @CWforA @HobbyLobbyCase http://tinyurl.com/cwahobbylobby
- The government does not speak for all women! #ReligiousFreedomForAll @HobbyLobbyCase http://tinyurl.com/cwahobbylobby
- There are female plaintiffs in 1/3 of the 45 cases against HHS mandate. Women value religious freedom. #ReligiousFreedomForAll
- Gov. advances the special interests of some women. Conservative women value religious freedom. #ReligiousFreedomForAll @CWforA
- Join me in supporting Hobby Lobby’s fight for religious liberty. Visit hobbylobbycase.com follow @hobbylobbycase #religiousfreedomforall
- Learn what’s at stake in the Hobby Lobby Supreme Court case. Visit hobbylobbycase.com and follow @hobbylobbycase #religiousfreedomforall
- I support Hobby Lobby’s right to religious liberty. RT if you agree and follow @hobbylobbycase #religiousfreedomforall
- Add your voice to the fight for religious liberty. Visit hobbylobbycase.com and follow @hobbylobbycase #religiousfreedomforall
- The @hobbylobbycase holds serious implications for religious rights of all Americans. Support this courageous fight! #religiousfreedomforall
- Understand the @hobbylobbycase and why all Americans should be concerned with the outcome: http://bit.ly/1e2vNow #religiousfreedomforall
Thank you for all you do on behalf of liberty! See you at the Supreme Court tomorrow.